Sage 200 Services
Sage 200 Extra Online includes direct Sage support, designed to help you maximise how you use your software.
Sage 200 Standard Services includes:
- Report Design Service & Library: for more business insight, use up to three customised reports per year and access to the report library for information on things like stock levels, pricing and receipts
- Sage 200 Ideas Hub: vote on and request product enhancements and provide feedback direct to Sage to shape the future of your software
- Business Advice: online access to HR and Health and Safety advice any time
- Sage Business Community: connect and network with like-minded businesses
- "How-to" Video Webcasts: online hints and tips to help you optimise how you use your software
- Access to the latest version of Sage 200 Extra Online: stay compliant with the latest legislation
Get more with Sage 200 Services Extra
You get all of the benefits of Sage 200 Standard Services, plus:
- Two free Sage 200 Extra Online web users: access key information on the go, keeping you and your business mobile
- Excel Reporting for Sage 200: a customisable reporting tool allowing you to take data from Sage 200 and use it within Excel. A range of reports are included and you can purchase additional Excel report packs if required
Want additional options?
Whatever the level of service, you can also get a range of additional benefits that you can add to your membership, including:
- Employment law advice: access our professional and fully qualified advice line team for HR, Employment Law and Health & Safety advice, when you need it
- Additional reports: get additional reports to the three included in your membership
- Additional How-to Webcasts: choose to view additional tutorials that are relevant to your business
Expert support from our unrivalled Business Partner network
Get expert support from our local partners to get your software up and running quickly and efficiently
We work with a UK-wide channel network of over 1000 accredited Business Partners, many of whom have been around for as long as we have.
They can tailor your software to your specific needs and your business sector. They’ll also make sure that Sage 200 Extra Online is adapted so that it works with any third-party applications you may have and that installation is quick and efficient.
Our accredited Business Partners provide:
Project Management: supporting you from initial implementation and throughout the product lifecycle
Support: providing technical support and guidance for all your product queries
Training: helping you get the most out of your solution with Business Partner hosted training
Technical Development: customising and adapting your software to meet the needs of your business
Our Business Partners will provide you with support face-to-face, online or over the phone, giving you the flexibility and confidence of knowing that there is always someone nearby who understands your business.
Developer add-ons for your industry
Customise your software with the help of a local certified developer
We work with a network of over 900 independent Sage certified developers who offer specific solutions and add-ons to help make our software work alongside your specific processes or industries.
Take a look at the add-ons available for Sage 200 Extra or search for a local developer if there's something you need that isn't exactly standard - our developers are always there to help.