Your Sage 200 Extra Online software comes with the financials module and the Excel reporting tool as standard. You can then choose to add a number of optional modules based on the needs of your business. Add others as your business grows and develops, so Sage 200 Extra Online is constantly evolving with your business.
The Financials module is the core financial management and accounting module that comes as standard with Sage 200 Extra Online.
Get the financial details you need to make informed decisions
- Track budgets, drill down into data and deal with VAT submissions
- Get flexible accounting periods which can be open, closed and re-opened
- In-depth analysis and reporting and make adjustments to journals to ensure your accounts are accurate and up to date
- Enter a batch of journals and put transactions on hold before authorisation
- Choose VAT inclusive or exclusive prices
- Automate statements, standing orders and direct debits.
- Get a view of outstanding payments, and easily take payments from within the software with Sage Pay EInvoicing
- Advanced multi-currency options, including exchange rate changes
- Understand how changes impact your cash flow as your business changes
- Record assets and manage depreciation with straight line or reducing balance methods
- With Services Extra, you can also seamlessly automate reconciliation of your bank transactions
- Integrate your Sage 50 Payroll to streamline process with the HM Revenue and Customs (HMRC).
The Commercials module is an optional module with Sage 200 Extra Online that makes responding to product demands quick, accurate and fully automated.
Manage your stock with a sophisticated stock management system that’s linked to your financial data.
- Select different delivery addresses per line, specify different delivery addresses to one supplier, see price negotiation data
- Purchase goods in up to 100 currencies and view costs associated with importing goods.
- Remotely authorise orders via a secure web user and apply authorisation limits and alerts while you’re busy
- Compile order lists based on what you need for back-up orders
- Spot errors by keeping an eye on the running total when you match invoice line items to orders.
- Flag invoices under dispute so they won’t be updated to the Purchase Ledger
- Control stock items by serial or batch number, include criteria like “sell-by” and “use-by” dates.
- Manage suppliers and your stock over multiple locations
Choose to make all your domestic and international payments directly from Sage200 Extra Online.
Sage Payments* provides more control over how you manage payments with complete control of your outgoings to improve cash flow.
- Seamless integration with Sage 200 Extra Online
- Make supplier payments and manage it straight from your software
- Confidence that your suppliers will be paid securely, accurately and on time
- Access anywhere - view payments information on your mobile or tablet device
Find out more about Sage Payments
EInvoicing with Sage Pay
Invoice payments straight from your software. Automatically reconcile accounts, saving time and reducing late invoice payments by accepting payments over the phone or online.
Project Accounting (optional)
Project Accounting is an optional module with Sage 200 Extra Online that helps you control your costs and maximise your profits by understanding the detail of each and every project you manage.
- Flexible billing schedules that can differ by project and by customer
- Manual or automatic bill production with simple to use templates
- Analyse expenditure by employee or contractor, and by type of work and/or project
- View, authorise and print timesheets and expenses online
- Set up projects with unlimited parent and sub projects
- Name and configure fields to match your business needs
- Add an unlimited number of additional fields and define their function
- Submit and approve timesheets and expenses on the move
- Personalised workspaces for each user help to get the right information to the right people
- Post costs to the associated nominal codes with Work In Progress functionality
- Integrate project accounting with accounts, sales and purchase order processing, and Sage 50 Payroll
Bill of Materials (optional)
The Bill of Materials module is an optional module with Sage 200 Extra Online and allows you to monitor, control and cost your manufacturing processes.
If your business is involved in any light manufacturing, we can help you deliver products on time and on budget.
- Get accurate and detailed cost analysis as well as component requirements by product line
- Support assembly, repackaging of bulk items, resource planning and scheduling work and materials ordering
- Allocate processes and resource times and use an unlimited component structure giving you a detailed view of your BOM processes
- Monitor quality standards in line with regulations such as ISO
- Trace serial numbers and batches back to suppliers and key components
Excelerator is a powerful module that creates seamless two-way integration between Excel and Sage 200 Extra Online.
With a click of a mouse, data is validated and updated to Sage 200 Extra with complete accuracy, reducing data processing costs by up to 50%.
- Harness the familiarity of Excel to securely edit and create journals, invoices, orders, stock items, and much more, in a simple, intuitive way
- Save time and money, and increase data accuracy
- Access to better quality business insight
- Reduce data processing costs
- Quick installation and easy to use
Please note that this module is provided by Codis Limited. For more information download the Excelerator guide or visit the Codis website.
The Excel reporting tool allows you to take data from Sage 200 Extra Online and filter, format and formulate within Excel.
The standard Excel reports that come with Sage 200 Extra Online, include nominal, customer, supplier and stock.
- Add your own data to workbooks along with charts and formulas
- Get in-depth analysis on specific business functions such as financials or stock levels
- Pivot and analyse data in more detail
- Workbooks can easily be uploaded and you can run them time and time again with refreshed data
If you'd like more in-depth reports then we can offer extra Excel reports at an additional cost.
Technical details of Sage 200 Extra Online
Most 32 or 64-bit variants of Microsoft®. Windows, 7, 8.1 & 10, Microsoft Office 2013, 2016 and 365.
Talk to us: 0845 111 99 88