Sage People DirectorSage People Director makes HR, Employment Law and Health & Safety easier through unlimited access to your own dedicated consultant and advice line number.
Peace of mind about the information you receive
Assurance of £50,000 indemnity protection per case
A dedicated consultant for your business
Consistency of service with your own dedicated consultant and advice line number
Securely store data about your cases
View and manage existing and historical cases
Online access 24/7
Hundreds of helpful forms, templates and policies
Advice the way you want itChoose what advice you need and when you need it
- from £1,600.00 ex VAT (£1,920.00 inc VAT) per year
- Single user
- 1 - 250+ employees
- Your own dedicated HR, Employment Law and Health & Safety advice consultant and advice line number
Need a different product?
If this product doesn't meet your needs, why not try one of the following.
You can also get in touch with our product specialists for advice.
Get more from Sage People Director
Access your own dedicated consultant for one-to-one advice on your HR or Health & Safety needs.
- Personal, expert advice is only ever a phone call away
- £50,000 indemnity per case
- Over 20,000 customers currently use our HR, Employment Law and Health & Safety advice services
- 94% of customers would recommend our service
Did you know?
Over 20,000 customers currently use our HR, Employment Law and Health & Safety advice services. Our latest user survey showed:
- 97% rated the advice and guidance given by our teams of professionals as Excellent or Good
- 81% rated the HR and Health & Safety website as Excellent or Good
- 94% would recommend our service
Get in touch
* Calls to this number cost the same as a local call from a BT landline. Calls from other providers may vary.
Call our advice team on:
0845 111 2450
- Contact the People Advice sales team
How easy is it to switch to Sage People Advice from my current advice provider?
Download this document to find out more about the product.
Existing Sage People Advice customer?