Sage Pay GoSage Pay Go is a simple and secure way to be paid by credit/debit card via your website or your Sage accounts software. It's perfect for businesses needing a card payment solution for their e-commerce website or to speed up payment of invoices.
Simple pricingFlat-rate pricing from £25 per month
Get more than you pay forSupport, fraud prevention and customisable payment pages included
Extremely reliableAlways available with free 24/7 support
Easy to integrateTailor your checkout process
Trusted and experiencedOver 10 years' experience of processing millions of transactions
- from £25.00 ex VAT (£30.00 inc VAT) per month
- Up to 2000 users
- 1 - 250+ employees
- Free 24/7 telephone and email support
Need a different product?
If this product doesn't meet your needs, why not try one of the following.
You can also get in touch with our product specialists for advice.
Integrate Sage Pay Go with your Sage accounts software
Save time and make money by giving your customers the option to pay you faster via credit or debit card. Payments can also be quickly reconciled in your accounts software.
- Generate electronic invoices with a 'Pay Now' button via Sage 50
- Process card payments via telephone and mail order using Sage Pay's Virtual Terminal, included in your Sage Pay Go package.
- If you're new to accepting card payments, Sage Pay can arrange a merchant bank account for you to help get you started.
Did you know?
easyJet Plus!, Luton, Bedfordshire
When easyJet Plus! was originally launched in early 2008, the company used a different e-payment provider. However, their supplier couldn't meet their needs and the system wasn't flexible enough.
How did Sage Pay help?
Sage offered a very flexible service to easyJet Plus! and passed on our expertise. Using Sage Pay has allowed easyJet Plus! to take payments online and they have experienced very low levels of online fraud, thanks to Sage Pay’s high levels of security.
Get in touch
* Calls to this number cost the same as a local call from a BT landline. Calls from other providers may vary.
Contact the Sage experts:
0845 111 44 66
- Contact Sage Pay sales team
Why do I need a merchant number?
Download these documents to find out more about the product.