Sage Pay Bolt-onsAccepting credit and debit cards can be easier to manage and even more profitable by bolting on extra services, like a merchant account, to your Sage Pay Go package.
Let us set up a merchant bank account for you
Premium Fraud Tools
Tailored options to meet your business needs
Meet industry security standards
PCI DSS compliance
Tailored support for businesses who process a lot of payments
Store customers' details securely
Use our Token System for great security
- from £25.00 ex VAT (£30.00 inc VAT) per month
- Up to 2000 users
- 1 - 250+ employees
- Free 24/7 telephone and email support
Need a different product?
If this product doesn't meet your needs, why not try one of the following.
You can also get in touch with our product specialists for advice.
Sage Pay integrates with your Sage accounts software
Take advantage of your Sage 50, Sage 200 or Sage Instant Accounts software by accepting credit and debit card payments. Card payments are faster than cheque and reconciliation in your accounts software is quick and easy.
- Bolt-on a competitively priced Sage Pay merchant account to accept card payments
- Generate electronic invoices with a 'Pay Now' button via Sage 50
- Process card payments via telephone and mail order using Sage Pay's Virtual Terminal, included in your Sage Pay Go package.
Did you know?
easyJet Plus!, Luton, Bedfordshire
When easyJet Plus! was originally launched in early 2008, the company used a different e-payment provider. However, their supplier couldn't meet their needs and the system wasn't flexible enough.
How did Sage Pay help?
Sage offered a very flexible service to easyJet Plus! and passed on our expertise. Using Sage Pay has allowed easyJet Plus! to take payments online and they have experienced very low levels of online fraud, thanks to Sage Pay’s high levels of security.
Get in touch
* Calls to this number cost the same as a local call from a BT landline. Calls from other providers may vary.
Contact the Sage experts:
0845 111 44 66
- Contact Sage Pay sales team
What options are there for working with Sage Pay?
Download these documents to find out more about the product.
- Sage Pay brochure (1.5Mb)