Sage One Payroll
Save 20% for a limited time
Sage One makes the pay run process as simple as possible simply follow the step-by-step guide.
- Record weekly and monthly pay runs. Sage One can help you pay your staff quickly as it guides you through processing your pay runs in 4 easy steps.
- View previous completed pay runs and re-print payslips. Easily check and view any historical pay runs and re-print pay slips for individual employees as needed
- Run a detailed report showing a breakdown for each pay run. Ensure all your pay details are accurate. The detailed report shows a breakdown of payslips, payments, deductions and more so you can see the total for each.
RTI-ready payroll softwareStay compliant with our software, which is HMRC recognised and RTI ready.
- Switch your data from HMRC’s Basic PAYE Tools. It’s really easy to move your data into Sage One Payroll, in under 5 minutes. If you want easy to use software that is Real Time Information (RTI) ready make the switch and be confident you’re ready for the RTI changes to PAYE.
- RTI compliant. Recognised by HMRC, so you can submit your RTI information electronically each time you pay your employees.
- All legislative updates are taken care of by Sage One so you don’t have to. Ease your worries knowing you have one less thing to do. All legislative updates are taken care of by us so you have nothing to install.
Make corrections easily
There's no need to restore data or re-process - you can simply make your corrections and these will be updated in the next pay run.
- Edit previous pay runs quickly and easily using the corrections feature. Sage One makes it really simple to make corrections. You can do this at any time by editing a pay run and making changes needed.
- Make corrections for multiple employees. The process to make corrections is very easy. Making changes to multiple employees for multiple periods can be done in next to no time.
- All changes to employees pay are then reflected in the their next pay slip. There's no need to re-process any previous pay runs. Any corrections you make are updated and amended on the employee's next pay slip.
Payroll for 5, 10 or 15 employees
Choose between managing the payroll for up to 5, 10 or 15 employees so you only pay for what you need.
- Get all of the same great features in each level of Sage One Payroll. You get all of the same functionality the only thing that changes is the number of employees you can manage.
- Use the version which is right for you, upgrade as you take on new staff and downgrade if your employees leave. This means you're only using the version that meets your needs. If you take on extra staff for a while hen you can upgrade the number of employees you manage.
- Print payslips, add absences, create payments and deductions to suit your business needs. There's no training needed - anyone can use Sage One Payroll. You can add the absences and deductions needed for your business and your employees.
Sync with Sage One Accounts
Making your life even easier with Sage One. The automatic integration with Sage One Cashbook or Sage One Accounts means your pay data is always accurately recorded in your accounts.
- Integration is automatic with no setup required. Saving you time and effort as there's no input needed from yourself.
- Each time you complete a pay run, the information is automatically posted into your Sage One Accounts service. So there's no duplication of the work already done, giving you more time to concentrate on running your business.
Get in touch
Call our product experts on:
0800 923 0346
- Contact the Sage One sales team
How many employees can I manage in Sage One Payroll?