Sage ERP X3
Grow faster with scalable ERP software
Businesses are growing up to 35% faster with flexible, powerful and easy-to-implement Sage ERP X3.
In-depth information about Sage ERP X3
From finance and purchasing to sales and manufacturing, find out how Sage ERP X3 can help your business.
Sage ERP X3: about our ERP solution
Manage even the most sophisticated, multi-company, business processes with Sage ERP X3.
- Share information and processes across different sites, at home or overseas
- Support multiple languages, currencies, sites and companies.
- Combine simplicity, flexibility, and scalability with the advantages of ERP performance
- A full range of functions including finance, purchasing, sales, inventory, customer relationship management, and manufacturing
- Choose the technologies that suit your business
Capture and analyse every detail of your company’s financial status and make decisions, fast. Sage X3 ERP gives you:
- User-defined fiscal calendars, general ledger accounts, and analytic dimensions
- Extensive budgeting capabilities
- Financial extraction, reporting and intercompany consolidation
- Employee expenses entry and management
- A complete audit trail available across the entire ERP system
- Detailed risk analysis
Avoid overspending by ensuring you get the right price, from the right supplier.
- Manage requests for tender and responses, contract and blanket orders, comprehensive supplier rating and classification, and statistics
- Create free pricing criteria and associated rules
- Plan and order with or without MRP replenishment
- Create delivery scheduling and receiving
- Control commitments against budget
- Open item management and tracking
- Manage payment term scheduling and mass payment campaigns
- Create user-defined payment processes
Make the most of your resources and manage every element of the production process, while supporting future growth.
- Manage multiple manufacturing modes, including:
- assemble to order
- manufacture to order and configure to order
- make to stock or
- you can operate in a mixed mode
- Use a technical data configurator
- Create replenishment and planning rules
- Manage master production and materials resource planning schedules
- Build work plans and carry out manufacturing analysis
- Use a variety of material tracking methods
- Carry out detailed cost accounting in your ERP system
- Manage multiple manufacturing modes, including:
Electronic Document Management
Our Sage ERP X3 EDM solution comprises of a range of modules designed to help you share, store and deliver documents electronically:
- Productivity Save time on filing and photocopying; printing and envelope-stuffing. Make documents instantly available to staff throughout the office, throughout the company, throughout the world
- Cost Savings Reduce postage, courier and fax costs, use less stationery, eliminate external document storage
- Compliance Archive electronic and paper documents securely and cost-effectively. Satisfy auditors and tax authorities
- Manage risks Eliminate the risk to vital documents from fire and flood. Keep important records in a secure repository rather than on a PC, external hard drives and in email inboxes
- Green Agenda Use less paper, fewer photocopies, and more efficient document deliver
- Manage legacy documents Integrate non-ERP documents and simplify data take-on from legacy systems
Helping you to save money on external storage and postage costs, whilst helping you to cut down the impact your business has on the environment.
Customer Relationship Management
Get a 360° view of all your customers across sales, marketing, customer service and support.
- Build strong relationships with prospects and customers
- Create effective marketing campaigns
- Build contact management strategies
- Manage your sales pipeline
- Deliver outstanding customer service
- Support call centre capabilities
- Manage warranties and service orders
- Create and share customer information form 'quote to cash'
Create a sales order process designed to meet your individual needs.
- Manage quotes, contracts, blanket orders, orders, inventory allocation, delivery scheduling, shipping, returns, and invoicing
- Use a customised product configurator
- Carry out credit checking and customer ratings
- Create your own matrix of pricing rules
- Calculate sales commissions
- Track and manage all open items
- Create your own cash collection process
- Manage customer reminders
Simply and easily manage your inventory from movements and transactions to quality control and replenishment. With the inventory system you will have:
- A multi-level warehousing and location management system, the inventory system
- Flexible location management so that you can use dedicated, suggested, or random storage for single or multiple item location
- Stock management by physical location, lot and sub-lot, quality status, serial numbers, expiration dates and potency
- Inter-company, inter-site stock transfers and stock in transit management, enabling you to track lost damaged or stolen items
- Consigned inventory and third-party inventory
- Inventory replenishment with or without MRP
- Intra-company movements
- Forward and backward traceability
- Our ERP system has a variety of inventory costing methods
- Cost accounting
Technical requirementsOperating System
- Microsoft Windows Server 2008
- Microsoft Windows Server 2012
- Redhat Linux
- Microsoft SQL Server 2012
- Internet Explorer IE10 or above
Get in touch
Need more information?
Call our product experts:
0800 952 0082
- Email us or request a demo
If you would like to chat with one of our product experts please enter your name and click the Start Web Chat button.
If you require a chat transcript enter your e-mail address.
E-mail:Start web chat
If you'd like to chat with one of our product experts, please click Yes below.
Please enter your name and click the Start Web Chat button
Enter your e-mail address to receive a chat transcript.