Sage Company SecretarialSage Company Secretarial allows you to offer your clients a quicker, more efficient and cost effective way of keeping company statutory records in order.
Save time and improve accuracy
Use electronic filing to streamline processes
Add value to your client relationship
Save time and pass on cost savings
Plan for the future
Fully scalable as your requirements change
Faster access to commonly used forms
Our software has a database of statutory forms
Support when you need it
We offer a range of support, including a dedicated phone line
- from £150.00 ex VAT (£180.00 inc VAT)
- Single user
- Up to 5 employees
- Training courses available
- Windows Server 2003 with Service Pack 2, Windows Server 2008 with Service Pack 2, Windows XP Professional with Service Pack 3, Windows Vista Business edition with Service Pack 2,Windows 7 Professional
Need a different product?
If this product doesn't meet your needs, why not try one of the following.
You can also get in touch with our product specialists for advice.
Get the most from your software
We want you to get the most use and benefit out of your software. We offer a full range of upgrades, services and training so that you can always get the most out of your Sage software, even if your circumstances change.
- Excellent support available at the end of the phone
- Training courses available to suit the users' skill level and preferred method of study.
Did you know?
Get in touch
* Calls to this number cost the same as a local call from a BT landline. Calls from other providers may vary.
Call our Accountants team on:
0845 111 1111
- Contact the Accountants sales team
What does Sage Company Secretarial do?
Find out more about new legislation.
- Sage guide to iXBRL (0.5Mb)