ACT! is an easy-to-use contact management solution designed for small businesses. It helps you build profitable relationships with your contacts and customers, and help you manage and forecast sales.
Important Announcement: On March 20, 2013, Swiftpage announced it has completed the acquisition of the ACT! and SalesLogix businesses. Learn more about the exciting future ahead for these products.
Communicate effectively with your contacts
Send the right communication, to the right people, at the right time
Make Sage ACT! fit perfectly with your business
Personalise the way it looks and seamlessly link it with your other software and tools
Get a clear view of your customers and contactsKeep your business relationships in order and get quick access to the information you need
Make the most of your working day
Give your customers the kind of excellent service that delivers results
Manage and forecast your sales
Create and monitor your sales leads from the first point of contact to closing the sale
£195.00 ex VAT (£234.00 inc VAT)
- Up to 10 users
- 1 - 250 employees
- ACT! by Sage, Sage 50 ACT!
- SageCover support, SageCover Extra support, Sage training
- Windows 7, Windows® XP, Windows Server 2003, Windows Server 2008, Windows Vista
Two versions of Sage ACT!
Sage ACT! Pro
User options: up to 10 users
An out-of-the-box contact management solution to:
Sage ACT! Premium
User options: 1-50+ users
All the features of ACT! Pro, plus:
Need a different product?
If this product doesn't meet your needs, why not try one of the following.
You can also get in touch with our product specialists for advice.
Full support and services
So you can use your software to its full potential, we offer you a range of additional services.
- SageCover: rely on our support service for expert technical advice when you need it.
- Training: get the most from your software, and learn at your own pace with Sage ACT! training.
- Connected services: get more from ACT! with a suite of complementary add-ons.
See more about making the most of ACT!
Did you know?
Source: Sage customer research June 2010
Get in touch
Contact the sales team:
0800 69 405 69
- Contact the ACT! sales team
I want to be able to access important information from my phone. Is this possible with Sage ACT!?
Download these documents to find out more about the product.
- Sage ACT! 2013 brochure (pdf)