Sage 50 Accounts Client ManagerFor Accountants working in Practice, Sage 50 Client Manager software is multi-user, multi-license software designed to help accountants manage their clients' accounts, whilst significantly improving the way they integrate.
Manage your client's data more efficientlyClient Manager is available as part of a Network membership.
Save time and money
No re-keying of data with our Accountant Link service
Work with all of your clients
One product that handles up to 2000 companies
Design the reports and invoices you need
Get the data you need and present it your way
Benefit from Citrix and support
Save time and improve efficiency
- from £750.00 ex VAT (£900.00 inc VAT)
- Up to 6 users
- Up to 5 employees
- Training courses available with the Professional Services solution
- Windows Server 2003 with Service Pack 2, Windows Server 2008 with Service Pack 2, Windows XP Professional with Service Pack 3, Windows Vista Business edition with Service Pack 2,Windows 7 Professional
Need a different product?
If this product doesn't meet your needs, why not try one of the following.
You can also get in touch with our product specialists for advice.
Sage 50 Accounts Client Manager
Any company requiring corporation tax...
Get the most from your software
We offer a full range of upgrades, services and training so that you can always get the most out of your client manager software, even if your circumstances change.
- Excellent support available at the end of the phone
- Training courses available to suit the users skill level and preferred method of study
Did you know?
Get in touch
* Calls to this number cost the same as a local call from a BT landline. Calls from other providers may vary.
Call our Accountants team on:
0845 111 1111
- Contact the Accountants sales team
What is Sage 50 Client Manager?
Download our guide about new legislation.
- Sage Guide to iXBRL (0.5Mb)