Sage 50 Accounts
Everyday accounts software to simplify your finances. Keep on top of your sales, suppliers and VAT whenever and wherever you are. The irresistibly sensible choice for small to medium sized businesses.
Sage Drive live access to your data
Sage Drive gives your business the flexibility and freedom to access your accounts remotely. Whether you're on the train and need to check a customer's balance or spending the day invoicing from home, we've got you covered.
- An integrated part of your Sage 50 Accounts which enables your data to be stored in the cloud.
- All the dependability of desktop software with the additional benefits of online sharing.
- With connected devices multiple users* can access your accounts from various locations.
- No more waiting for your accountant to receive backups, with Sage Drive they have instant access to your accounts from anywhere in the world.
- Multiple users can work in your accounts software at the same time and see any changes made in real time.
*additional charges apply
Mobile, Tablet and Apps
Sage 50 Accounts apps give you anytime access to your business data and the tools to get greater insight into how your business is doing.
- With Sage 50 Tracker App you are never far from your businesses performance, even when you're not in your business. View key management indicators from the convenience of your smart phone.
- Sage 50 Mobile Sales App is our handy tablet app, perfect for your sales reps or if you spend a lot of time on the road and don't want to leave your customers waiting.
- The Foreign Trader App is essential if your business deals with multi-currency sales, invoicing and exchange rates on a daily basis.
- Our Construction Industry Software (CIS) App takes the headache out of monthly obligations to provide subcontractor statements and tax returns.
Manage Customers and Suppliers
Everything you need to manage your customers, suppliers, products and services in one place. With an easy to use navigation and customisable header bar.
- Create & find customer contact details quickly and easily.
- View outstanding customer payments and take the hassle out of chasing debts with our range of customisable letters & emails.
- Create professional invoices, quotes and statements. Choose from our selection of existing formats, or easily customise with your own logo.
- Manage your suppliers and purchases, quickly see any monies outstanding and pay suppliers on time.
Manage your Finances
With Sage 50 Accounts you'll have an accurate insight in to how your business is performing at all times. By having confidence in your accounts you can spend less time crunching numbers and more time focusing on the future success of your business.
- Keep on top of your cash flow by easily identifying who owes you money and who you owe money to.
- Save time with advanced reports to analyse your profit and loss, showing you at the blink of an eye the areas where you are making and losing money.
- Analyse your individual department's performance against the budget, adjust budgets and make precise business decisions based on real insights.
- Sage 50 Accounts takes the worry out of calculating VAT and gives you the confidence that you're complying with the latest VAT legislations.
Manage your Business
With Sage 50 Accounts you can save time and money with our fast, automated processes such as automatic backups. We simplify timely manual tasks so that you can spend more time growing your business.
- Schedule automatic backsups; rest assured your data is safe and secure without having to raise a finger.
- Create bespoke reports to suit your needs with our easy-to-use report designer.
- Manage your stock levels with Sage 50 Accounts, set up automatic reminders to reorder when lines are low.
- Support when you need it with our wide selection of easy-to-follow guides and videos.
- Benefit from always being on the latest version of Sage 50 Accounts with free upgrades to the newest version.
Get In Touch
Contact the Sage experts:
0800 923 0344
- Contact the small business sales team
We've been helping small businesses breeze through their accounts for the last 30 years which is why 800,000 businesses rely on Sage.