Sage 200 software manages your finances, customers and business insight in one solution. Designed to easily share data; work smarter and ensure your business works together efficiently, delivering clear cost benefits. Choose how to deploy (online or on premise) and pay (monthly or upfront).
Deploy, customise and access in a way that works for you
- Software to fit your business: choose how to deploy (online or on premise) and pay (monthly or upfront)
- Select from a range of modules: designed to meet your business needs
- Easily configure Sage 200: for your business needs, reflecting terminology and structures familiar to you
- Align business processes: reduce duplication and time wastage delivering quick ROI
- Keep track of your stock: make sure you know when stock's running out and when it's available
- Confidently manage your customers: useful tools to give you what you need to deliver excellent customer service and effectively manage your sales processes
- Manage your projects: control your costs and maximise your profits by understanding the detail of every project
- Powerful tools for marketing and selling: plan, execute and audit highly targeted marketing campaigns; improve lead quality and drive higher conversion rates
- Flexible to meet your needs: get a suite of software for financials, data analysis and customer management, then choose the additional elements you want
Flexible monthly or upfront payment options
Features of On premise > Features of
Runs on in-house server Data is hosted in the cloud Upfront capital cost or a predictable monthly payment Predictable monthly costs Requires more prominent IT resource Reduced level of IT staff Responsibility for security and data back-up is yours Data held remotely - Sage responsible for backups and security Investment in IT infrastructure is on-going Minimal hardware/software costs Longer implementation Shorter implementation Moderate ROI Lower cost of entry
Choose how you want to deploy: online or on premise - by deploying online you'll save significant amounts of money on hardware costs upfront
Easily scale your software up or down: pay for what you use, not what you don't and reflect the seasonality of your business
Get up and running more quickly: choose to pay monthly reducing the upfront cost and allowing you to upgrade more quickly
Reduce IT costs: by using an online solution, you can reduce your IT costs, as maintenance of the server and security is effectively outsourced
No minimum users: unlike other providers, we're flexible and you can select from just one user to get you started
For Sage 200 Online: we include automated back ups as part of the package. We manage this for you for extra peace of mind
Read our customer case study to find out how Sage 200 Online provided ECS with a flexible and secure software solution.
Streamline your business processes
- Speedy return on investment: keep the total cost of ownership low with a solution that can be up and running within a matter of days with minimum disruption to your day-to-day business
- Save time: using Sage 200 to produce automated reports can give you time back to help you to focus on the important things, like running your business
- Improve efficiency: quickly spot trends or data anomalies and identify opportunities for growth
- Simplify regular tasks: eliminate the need to rekey information and reduce the chance of errors by creating processes that flow across the entire company
- Manage multiple sites and multiple companies: one solution to connect teams across the business and align business process to create efficiencies
- Reduce complexity and improve time management: bring everything you need together in one, easy to use, intuitive workspace
Get key business insight to help make critical decisions
- Gain greater control over your business: spot opportunities for business growth and get one view of your business
- Effectively analyse business critical information: use the powerful analytical tools to inform your decision-making and share business data widely across your organisation
- Greater Business Intelligence: use our pre-defined views, workspaces and templates to analyse key data or personalise them to see the essentials you need
- Make faster and better informed decisions: get the right data to the right people and give your managers an instant and accurate view of what's going on
- Easily view profitability: by product or project to see what's working and what's not
- Compatible with existing applications: works with the latest online versions of Microsoft Office, including Excel enabling data to be worked and interrogated in a familiar environment
- Tailored reports, templates and workspaces: accessible when you're on the move or in the office, keeping you up to date with what's happening in your business no matter where you are
Find out how Paultons Family Theme Park benefits from using Sage 200 for its business processes by viewing their Sage 200 video case study.
Access data and reports anytime, anywhere
Sage 200 provides easy access to business critical information on the move and our new online version makes remote and field working even easier.
- Improve staff retention and efficiency: facilitate remote working
- Anytime, anywhere access via a web browser: you can get the information you need any time on a range of supported devices
- Customisable workspaces and reports: get access to key information in the office or on the go
- Enter, approve or print timesheets, expenses and purchase orders: available online, so you can use this feature even when you or your employees are out of the office
- Keep up to speed with data and enquiries: Check bank balances or customer details online before going into important meetings
Watch our customer case study above to find out how Slick Machine use Sage 200 Online to access their data and reports anywhere, anytime.
Get in touch
Need more information?
Call our product experts:
0845 111 9988
- Email us for more information
This is a popup form only visible in the editor, to add link to page use this in your link tag "class=FormPopupSage200Updates"
If you would like to chat with one of our product experts please enter your name and click the Start Web Chat button.
If you require a chat transcript enter your e-mail address.
E-mail:Start web chat
If you'd like to chat with one of our product experts, please click Yes below.
Please enter your name and click the Start Web Chat button
Enter your e-mail address to receive a chat transcript.