Sage Planning for BusinessSage Planning for Business is perfect if you’re looking to start and run your own business. It makes light work of everything from developing a business plan and writing a business case to forecasting your cash flow and VAT.
Plan your businessWalk through everything you need to turn your idea into a profitable business
Create & present your business plan
Impress your bank manager or potential investors with a robust business plan
Plan for the future with confidence
Understand the full potential of your idea and forecast your business performance
Monitor your progress
Keep on top of your sales, profit & loss once your business is up and running
Online advice & support included
Expert online help to guide you through the business planning process
£25.00 ex VAT (£30.00 inc VAT)
- Single user
- 1 - 5 employees
- Free online support included
- Windows 2000, Windows 2008, Windows XP SP3 (recommended), Windows Server 2003, Windows Vista, Windows 7
Need a different product?
If this product doesn't meet your needs, why not try one of the following.
You can also get in touch with our product specialists for advice.
Upgrade to Sage Instant Accounts
Easy to use bookkeeping software for small businesses that lets you manage your cash flow, VAT, customers & suppliers.
- Manage money in & out of your business
- Invoice your customers & pay your suppliers
- Prepare & submit your VAT returns
- 25% off when you upgrade from Sage Planning for Business
Did you know?
Get In Touch
Contact the Sage experts:
0800 923 0344
- Contact the small business sales team
How much do you charge for delivery?
Thinking of starting your own business? Download our free guide.