Sage Accountant PartnersOur Accountant Partners are accredited by Sage to market, install and train people on Sage products. As part of this exclusive group, you will be able to access all of the materials you need to market Sage products to your clients.
Why become an Accountant Partner
Being a Sage Accountant Partner is a two-way relationship. We're here to listen to your requirements, and provide everything you need to build a stronger relationship with your clients.
The annual fee for becoming an Accountant Partner includes:
- Training and education - Accountant Partners are Sage experts
- A dedicated account management team
- Dedicated priority expert support
- Enhanced Accountant Partner discounts
- Dedicated Accountant Partner area of our website
- Full working copies of Sage software
- Training and accreditation
What is involved?
As an Accountant Partner, you will need to:
- provide resource to market Sage products and services
- take the relevant training and accreditation courses
This will ensure you have the skills and knowledge to deliver an outstanding customer experience and allow you to use our logo to promote yourself.
The accreditation process
The accreditation process consists of three components:
1. Competency in Sage 50 Accounts
You can either:
Attend a three-day training course in one of our training centres around the UK. Following this you will need to pass an hour-long exam that consists of 60 multiple-choice questions. Please note that these courses are subject to availability and an additional cost.
Or you can complete the Sage Self-Study Certification courses, plus an additional advanced user course. On completion of each self study stage (including the Advanced User Course) you will be required to pass an hour-long exam that consists of 45 multiple choice questions.
2. Show an understanding of the Sage 50 Suite
To ensure you have an understanding of how these products work, and what they offer, we ask that you attend at least four of the web-based training sessions below:
- Sage 50 Payroll
- Sage 50 Forecasting
- Sage 50 Job Costing
- Sage advice services
- SageCover services
If you have attended any end-user training on these products or your account shows a proven track record of recommending these products and services, then you don’t need to attend the training.
Engage with Sage
Sage wants to work in partnership with you. You can use our brand to promote your business. In return we’d like you to recommend our products and services where this is appropriate.
As an introduction to how we can work together we have designed a one-day course to explore the following:
- What does your practice currently do to market itself?
- What can Sage do to support your current marketing activity?
- Ideas to leverage the Sage brand to attract new clients to your practice
- A quick overview of all the products and services you can sell as an Accredited Sage Partner
- Development of a marketing plan
- Join the Sage Accountants' Club
- Become a Sage Accountant Partner
- Special offers
- Usability and design panel
- Already a Sage Accountant? Login to your community site on My Sage
- How we do business
Get in touch
* Calls to this number cost the same as a local call from a BT landline. Calls from other providers may vary.
Call our Accountants team on:
0845 111 1111
- Contact the Accountants sales team