We are committed to supporting the British business community, and so we’ve launched our Sage Business Experts Programme to recognise and reward experts across the business landscape.
Our Sage Business Experts come from businesses of all shapes and sizes, but they share one thing in common – a commitment to promoting business and enabling others to do the same.
What makes a Sage Business Expert?
Business Experts have been selected due to their:
- Contribution to the business community – sharing knowledge and helping others improve and develop their businesses
- Knowledge and influence – from first-hand experience, Sage Business Experts have a wealth of understanding about business challenges and solutions
- Online presence – from forums and Twitter, to LinkedIn and blogs, Sage Business Experts are extensively connected
Benefits for Sage Business Experts
In return for their support, Sage offers its Business Experts the following benefits:
- Blog promotion – Business Experts receive access to exclusive content from Sage, and also have the opportunity for their posts to feature on our Sage blog
- Invitation to exclusive events – Business Experts will be invited to networking and knowledge-sharing events
We are proud to support these members of the business community; however their views do not represent that of Sage. Sage wishes for Business Experts to be completely independent, and so members of the programme aren’t obliged to promote Sage in any way.
If you want to know more about the Sage Business Experts Programme, or have any comments, please email us