Today we’re launching Sage 50 Accounts 2014: The VAT edition to help make VAT worry free for some of the two million VAT registered business in the UK.
A recent survey by Sage found that over 50% of businesses said they worried most about getting their VAT return wrong more than anything else. So over the past year we’ve been working closely with HMRC, Accountants and customers to find out how VAT impacts businesses and built a solution that will save you time, and give you confidence when handling VAT.
Taking the OMG out of VAT
You can save time doing your VAT return whilst having the confidence that you’re doing it right with these handy features:
- Automatic VAT calculations with the VAT verifier
- Support for multiple VAT schemes
- Online VAT submissions direct to HMRC
- Compliant with latest VAT legislation
There’s also many other features to help you handle your accounts, including:
- Improvements in stock management data and reports
- Easy compliance with HMRC for charities claiming Gift Aid
- Trade in multiple currencies with Foreign Trader module*
- Stay up-to-date with your accounts with our new mobile app
You can find out more about Sage 50 Accounts 2014 here or watch the video below:
*Additional costs apply to Foreign Trader for Sage 50 Accounts & Sage 50 Accounts Plus.