What is the Sage 50 Business Partner Programme?
The Sage 50 Business Partner Programme lets you resell Sage products and services for new, small and growing business.
We offer competitive margins, accredited training and expert support that will allow you to resell and recommend our market-leading accounts and payroll software in our Sage 50 range.
Why join the programme?
As part of the great benefits of being a Sage Business Partner, you’ll receive:
- A premium software start-up pack for you to use in your business or for customer demonstrations, covering Sage 50 Accounts, Sage 50 Payroll and Sage 50 HR.
- Face-to-face on-boarding with one of our channel specialists.
- Technical support for your registered software to use in your own business or demonstrate to customers.
- Sage training and accreditation so you can make sure you’re offering the best possible service and advice to your customers.
- A dedicated account management team and business development manager who you can always call on for expert help and advice.
- Highly competitive margins and marketing support so you can recommend and resell Sage 50 Accounts, Sage 50 Payroll, Sage 50 HR, Sage 50 P11D and Sage Stationery.
Join the Sage 50 Business Partner Programme
Contact our Business Partner team on:
0845 111 7733
(calls cost 2p per minute plus your phone company’s access charge)