Why become an Accountant Partner?
Being a Sage Accountant Partner is a two-way relationship. We’re here to listen to your requirements and provide everything you need to build a stronger relationship with your clients.
As an accredited Sage Accountant Partner you’ll benefit from:
- Training and education – become an accredited Sage expert so you can offer the best support and advice to your clients.
- A dedicated account management team will be there to offer a helping hand whenever you need it.
- Priority support for Sage software and services from our award-winning technical support team Exclusive Accountant Partner discounts to make ensure you enjoy a profitable relationship with Sage. Dedicated Accountant Partner area of our website full of hints, tips and advice to help you run your practice.
- Full working copies of Sage software to use in your business and give demonstrations to clients.
- Official Sage Accountant Partner logo to use on your website and marketing materials.
Three simple steps to becoming a Sage Accountant Partner
As an Accountant Partner, we’ll ask you to provide resource to market Sage products and services and complete our simple three-step accreditation process to understand how we’re committed to working in partnership with you and how to use our Sage 50 suite
Step 1. Getting to know Sage 50 Accounts
To help you get up to speed with Sage 50 Accounts, you can choose from one of two options:
Step 2. Understanding the Sage 50 suite
- Classroom training: Attend a three-day training course in one of our training centres around the UK, followed by an hour-long exam of 60 multiple-choice questions. Please note that these courses are subject to availability and an additional cost.
- Self-study training: Alternatively, complete the Sage Self-Study Certification courses, plus an additional advanced user course. On completion of each self-study stage (including the Advanced User Course) you’ll need to pass an hour-long exam of 45 multiple choice questions.
To ensure you have an understanding of how these products work and what they offer, we’ll ask you to attend at least four online training sessions for the following Sage products:
Please note: if you’ve had Sage training on any of these products in the past then you won’t need to complete the training again.
Step 3. Learn about working with Sage
We’re committed to working in partnership with you to offer the best service possible to your customers, so you can use official Sage branding to promote yourself as an accredited Accountant Partner when recommending our products and services.
To help this process run as smoothly as possible, we’ve designed a one-day training course to help you with:
- What does your practice currently do to market itself?
- What can Sage do to support your current marketing activity?
- How can you use the Sage brand to attract new clients to your practice?
- What products and services you can sell as an Accredited Sage Partner?
- How to maximise your sales through an effective marketing plan.
Do you need help selecting the best package for you?
Contact one of our experts on 0845 111 1111
(calls cost 2p per minute plus your phone company’s access charge)